When a grim murder interrupts a private detectives vacation at the very gate to the hotel at which she was going to stay, she puts her plans for R&R on hold and sets out to do what she does best: solve violent crimes. All she has to go on is a single clue: a mysterious paper lily attached to the victims frozen body. Could it be the killers calling card?
Cut off by a blizzard and left to her own devices, the protagonist will need to put her detective skills to work as she questions possible witnesses, searches for clues, and follows a trail that leads her deep into the dirty dealings of a small town filled with big fish and other enigmatic characters.
Was the tragic death of a young journalist, Lilly, a few years back only an accident, or was it somehow connected to the mysterious new murder? Is the killer trying to send a sinister message? If so, why, and to whom?
As it turns out, theres more to the grim story than meets the eye, and not everyone at the hotel is who they appear to be. Will the private investigator manage to track down the culprit?
- More than 30 hand-painted hidden object scenes set within a snowy environment!
- Find clues in the games unique Detective Mode!
- Surprising puzzles and unexpected twists!
- Test your reasoning skills in challenging mini games!
- Determine the killers identity at all costs!