Two years have passed since the terrifying events of Maple Creek. For the protagonist, who witnessed those events, the past months have been a nonstop chase after the demonic preacher – the main perpetrator of the tragedy.
The latest clue to his whereabouts is a harrowing one: there have been reports of people going missing in the rural Pacific Northwest of the United States. The detective’s suspicions are confirmed when she discovers a deserted RV abandoned on a lone stretch of highway in the middle of the woods. Giant claw marks mar the roof, and the items scattered around the vehicle suggest there was some kind of violent struggle only minutes before her arrival.
All clues lead directly to the gates of Ravenwood Park, a mysterious heritage park which can’t be found on any map…
Behind the gate the detective is surprised by the beauty and placidity of the redwood forest, and the extraordinary kindness of its park’s residents. However, each step she takes gradually reveals more of the true face of Ravenwood Park and the dark secrets it holds – secrets insidiously linked to the events of Maple Creek…
Can she determine who or what attacked the owners of the abandoned RV and what became of those gone missing? Or will the detective become a pawn in a game of illusions, stretching far beyond the borders of our own material world?
- sequel to the hit game: Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
- Uncover the secrets of Ravenwood Park in a dark detective story full of fear and intrigue
- Explore 44 hand-painted, unique locations (55 in the Collector’s Edition)
- Investigate the case using the evidence table – a unique element that helps you draw conclusions based on the evidence at hand
- 35 Achievements
- Hone your detective skills in one of three difficulty levels
- Test yourself in 18 mini-games of extreme challenge (25 in the Collector’s Edition)
- Search 14 hidden-object scenes featuring over 405 hidden objects (19 scenes in the Collector’s Edition)
- Collect 133 items (166 in the Collector’s Edition)
- Diverse cast of characters with unique motives.
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Collector’s Edition includes a bonus adventure, replayable HO scenes, Redwood Encyclopedia, concept art collection, wallpapers and music from the game