Nightmares from the Deep: A Hidden Object Adventure is a bold mix of features from one of the most popular HOPA adventure games, and the free-to-play model. Set in the 18th century in the eternal Caribbean, the game allows players to immerse themselves in the colorful world of legendary pirates.
The player takes on the role of Aimee Duvall, an orphan whose tough life in the shady districts of a port city have made her resourceful and able to confront adversity. The story starts when the heroine is captured by pirates from the Society of the Black Spot. The villains are looking for the lost treasure of a Portuguese fleet, and their legendary Captain Bloodbeard seems to consider Aimee the key to finding the mythical fortune. Bootjack, her father’s friend, arrives to rescue the heroine just in time. The girl begins to understand that the medallion and piece of a mysterious map that she inherited may be much more than just a family keepsake.
Will Aimee succeed in solving the riddle and find her father?
- Delve into hundreds of quests and adventures!
- Navigate treacherous Caribbean waters!
- Craft amazing artifacts to aid you in your quests!
- Explore breathtaking beaches, dungeons, and shipwrecks!
- Solve a plethora of pirate-themed puzzles!
- Search for hidden objects in vibrant locations!
- Embark on a thrilling pirate adventure!